Q: How to make a cigarette on the electric Poweroll cigarette making machine?
- Plug in machine and turn on the power switch.
- Slide the open end of the cigarette tube onto the nozzle.
- Open Chamber Guard.
- Fill the corners first, deposit tobacco evenly in the Tobacco Chamber. DO NOT OVERFILL!
- Use Tamper to pack tobacco down evenly.
- Clear top of machine of loose tobacco then close the Chamber Guard.
- Press AND release Chamber Guard over start button to activate injector.
Q: How to clean the Poweroll cigarette making machine?
A: The machine should be cleaned after every use. Clean your machine regularly by removing tobacco residue from tobacco chamber with the supplied Clearing Rod and Nozzle Brush. (DO NOT USE ANY WATER)
Q: How to make adjustment for the Poweroll cigarette making machine releasing cigarette tubes early?
A: Unfortunately for the electric machines there are no adjustments for the machine releasing the tubes early.
Q: How do I fix my Poweroll cigarette making machine when it is jamming?
JAMMING: This could be a few different reasons –
1. Tobacco could be pipe tobacco, too wet, dry or fine.
- The machine is not made for pipe tobacco which is too wet and dense of a tobacco for our machines and it will cause jamming, parts bending, breaking, not filling tubes, the motor to burn out, etc.
- If the tobacco is too wet, you can dry out your tobacco by letting it sit out a little at a time (as much as you will use in one sitting) to dry it. Only do this for ½ hour to 1 hour at a time, any time beyond that could cause your tobacco to be too dry.
- If it is too dry, try taking a wedge of an apple, the peel of an orange, or a damp paper towel and putting it in with the tobacco to moisten it.
- If your tobacco is too fine, you need to buy another bag and mix it with that. Make sure to keep mixing your tobacco throughout its use, this helps keep the fine stuff from falling to the bottom so that all you end up with is fine tobacco.
2. The injector could be bent or narrowed. If this is the case the only thing that can be done is to have the machine replaced.
Q: My cigarette tubes are ripping at the tip / taking a notch off the end, how do I fix?
A: Unfortunately for the electric machines there are no adjustments for the machine ripping the tubes at the tip or taking a notch off the end.
Q: My tubes are not getting filled all the way to the filter, how do I fix this?
A: There could be several different reasons as to why this is happening.
- Your cigarette machine might need a good cleaning to remove all tobacco residue on the machine. (See Cleaning Machine)
- Tobacco could be pipe tobacco, too wet, dry or fine. (See Jamming Machine)
- The machine could be releasing your cigarette tubes too early. (See Releasing Cigarette Tubes Early)
Q: Which size cigarettes does the Poweroll make?
A: The black colored Poweroll only makes King size cigarettes.
Q: My Poweroll machine did not come with a tamper?
A: The Tamper is in the Tobacco Tray on the machine. If you look on the side of the machine at the nozzle where you put your tubes on the machine, below the nozzle is a drawer (Tobacco Tray). The Tamper will be in that drawer.
Q: What is the Tobacco Tray on the Poweroll for?
A: The Tobacco Tray is for the loose tobacco and dust that falls through the machine to collect in. Before use please make sure this tray is empty and every time you clean the machine make sure you empty the tray. If this is not done regularly the tobacco will build up in the machine and will cause the machine to malfunction.
Q: My Poweroll machine has no power?
A: When you plug in and turn on the machine and the machine has no power this could be from a couple different reasons.
- Check the 120v AC Adapter, when you plug the machine into a wall outlet there is a red light on the adapter itself that should light up. If it does not then the adapter needs to be replaced. Please contact the Service Center to get a new adapter or place an order on the website.
- The machine could have a short and the electrical is not working properly. If that is the case the only thing that can be done is the machine needs to be replaced. Please contact the Service Center or send the machine in following the warranty paperwork that came with the machine.
Q: Are the internal parts available for the Poweroll?
A: Sorry but none of the internal parts are available for the machine. The only parts that are available for the machine are the external parts. Taking the machine apart does void any warranty there is on the machine.
Q: Will the warranty be voided if the Poweroll is taken apart?
A: Yes taking the machine apart does void any warranty on the machine. There are no internal parts available for the machine.
Q: Can the Poweroll machine be oiled?
A: We do have several different machines and while our crank machines can be oiled our electric machines should NOT be oiled. The oil could easily get into the motor and electrical of the machine causing it to malfunction.
Q: Should I turn off the machine?
A: You should always turn off the machine after you are done using it.
Q: Should I wait for the machine to cool down between packs?
A: If you are making numerous packs of cigarettes at one time then yes it would help to have the machine cool down every so often. If you are just making a pack or two at one time then not cooling down the machine before then will be fine.